1. Maintain stores to have 100% location accuracy, quantity accuracy of materials stored.
2. Ensure rule box timings are 100% adhered in terms of receiving materials, issue materials for production, packing and shipping products.
3. Maintain 5S in stores. Raw Material handling
4. Knowledge in Raw material Names
5. Ensure all his reporte / contract workmen are working in a disciplined way.
6. To be a part of OTC Team to ensure Organisational goals in terms of Inventory Management, OTD, Customer Complaints are improved and achieved.
7. Ensure return materials from customer, vendors are handled as per rule box time.
8. Scrap accounting, storage, disposal as per company requirements.
9. Coordinate with logistics service providers to ensure proper delivery of materials to customers, sub contractors and other vendors
10. Planning, maintaining appropriate stock of packing materials
11. Handle returnable gate pass (material return on RGP) and ensure 100% compliance to get back materials on time.
12. Co-ordinate on receipts and issue of materials to production with proper documentation.
13. Handling material movement.
14. Maintain all data related to delivery challan on a daily basis - both inward and outward.
Qualifications & Skills : -
Qualifications : BE/B.TECH-DIPLOMA
Experience : 2 - 7yrs
Salary : based on performance
Gender : Male only